About Sharon Tian
• Chinese language Teacher, Monroe Middle School – October 2008 to Present
• Chinese Instructor, North Carolina Virtual Public School – August 2008 to Present
• Mandarin Chinese Interpreter, Language Line Services – May 2008 to September 2009
• Senior Loan Officer, E & E Mortgage, American Family Mortgage – 1997 to 2008
• Loan Servicing Specialist, Bank of America – 1992 to 1997
• Graduate Research Assistant for International Marketing , Old Dominion University – 1989 to 1990
• Marketing Representative, Royal Bank of Canada Beijing Representative Office 1987 to 1989
• English Instructor, Beijing Aeronautics and Astronautics University – 1985 to 1987
• Seasonal Tour Guide, China International Travel Services, China Youth Travel Services, and Beijing Municipal Government Foreign Affairs Department – 1983 to 1987
Old Dominion University
M.S. in Marketing Education
Beijing Foreign Studies University
B.A. in English
How do I work with Sharon Tian?
You can start working with Sharon Tian in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sharon Tian to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sharon Tian's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sharon Tian and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sharon Tian?
Payment to Sharon Tian is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sharon Tian's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sharon Tian in just a couple of clicks.