I am a newbie in this industry. However, I can compensate for the lack of experience with commitment, dedication and of course a stentorian voice. My voice is deep, well-groomed and I sound serious and formal when I speak. I have done some voice over work at college level but none of this magnitude or in this capacity. I am making early inroads in this industry with a hope to a carve a place for my voice.
English (North American), English, Hindi, English (Australian)
Australian, India (Hindi), North American
Middle Aged (35-54), Young Adult (18-35)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
1. Have done sports news podcasts for (Website hidden)
2. Have been a part of the college Literary and Debating Club.
3. Participated in various Inter-school Elocution and Extempore competitions.
4. Successfully completed the following courses
- Phonetics and Spoken English
- Effective Public Speaking
5. Also in the process of starting Regular Broadcasting for the MAARS news.
Pursuing a BE in Electronics and Instrumentation and A MSc in Chemistry
Payment to Shashank Saurav is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Shashank Saurav.
To invite Shashank Saurav to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.