Dhaka, BD • 2:06 PM Local Time
About She Shaw
I was once a student of music (Najrul geeti- a genre of Bangla song) at the renowned Bulbul Fine Arts Academy, and a student of folk song at the renowned Chayyanot Academy in Bangladesh. I used to perform several stage programs including music, drama and anchoring. Also, I was a anchor at Bangladesh Radio and a TV discussant on women rights. These are my voice performances.Read More
Translations from Bang;a to English and English to BanglaRead More
An ex stage performer, radio anchor and a TV discussantRead More
Bangladesh radio, RTV, Bangla Vision, NTVRead More
-Received 1 year training in Najrul geeti (a genre of bangla song) at Bulbul Fine Arts Academy
-Received 1 year training in Bangla folk song and classical music at Chayanot Academy
To be collected.BIIT
How do I work with She Shaw?
You can start working with She Shaw in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite She Shaw to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review She Shaw's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire She Shaw and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay She Shaw?
Payment to She Shaw is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with She Shaw's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to She Shaw in just a couple of clicks.