Queenstown, Eastern Cape, ZA • 5:15 AM Local Time
About Sinoxolo Xhanti
In the previous five years I worked on two things One as a speaker and a tutor. After the lesson or the speech the audience gives me remarks based on my voice. They say its not like me. I did not know what they meant until I started to pay attention to my voice. My voice Is flat but clear and bold. One thing I ever wished is to use my voice to read for people very clearly by pronouncing words exactly as they would expect them to be read. I hope this what you would like for your company.Read More
After tutoring for the past three years I learnt that to deliver the expected answer you need to listen careful to the person you talking to. Listening helps a lot especial for reading, you need to first read within yourself the text you suppose to read for someone else before you can start reading for that person so that you will be able to bring the expected facial expression and type of voice expected.Read More
So far I also worked teaching mathematics up to Grade 12 both in class and Online. I also have obtained honers degree In Applied mathematics.Read More
How do I work with Sinoxolo Xhanti?
You can start working with Sinoxolo Xhanti in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sinoxolo Xhanti to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sinoxolo Xhanti's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sinoxolo Xhanti and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sinoxolo Xhanti?
Payment to Sinoxolo Xhanti is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sinoxolo Xhanti's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sinoxolo Xhanti in just a couple of clicks.