Columbia Falls, Montana, US • 2:53 AM Local Time
About Scott Reinke
Good day to you all! Feel free to take a look at my demos and message me for any questions or ideas you may have.Read More
I do a fair amount of sound editing when I make auditions and takes, so if you needed post-production done on top of the voice-over, I can definitely do that as well. I'm also totally flexible with pricing on pretty much any job offer, so feel free to ask me about any rates or fees.Read More
How do I work with Scott Reinke?
You can start working with Scott Reinke in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Scott Reinke to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Scott Reinke's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Scott Reinke and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Scott Reinke?
Payment to Scott Reinke is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Scott Reinke's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Scott Reinke in just a couple of clicks.