Los Angeles, California, US • 3:10 AM Local Time
About Steen Bojsen-Moller
Medium, deep, authoritative, calm.Read More
Facebook , Samsung
A.S.K Learning Narration for Cisco Systems Animation
Pods TVC’s for Australian market
Ruffino Winery Narration for Corp. Video (Italian Accent)
Graphic Novel Bartender (Irish Accent)
Somatone Fairway Solitaire Golf (Commentator)
Bellinghams Winery Promotional Video ((Website hidden)n Accent)
Big Fish Games Voice of Sherlock Holmes for Online Game
Nuance Phone System for Westpac Bank NZ
Oracle Multiple Narration for Software Demos
Chevron Multiple Narration for Corp. Videos
City Interactive Chronicles of Mystery Character James Anderson
& Rome Cabbie
Kalmenson & Kalmenson
Multiple Voice Over Classes Elaine Clark
Acting Technique 1 Jean Shelton Actors Lab
Acting Technique 2 Jean Shelton Actors Lab
Ear Prompter Voice One
Narration Voice One
Auditioning for Film Sarah Kliban
Monologues For Camera Billie Shepard
Acting for Film & TV Nancy Berwid
How do I work with Steen Bojsen-Moller?
You can start working with Steen Bojsen-Moller in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Steen Bojsen-Moller to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Steen Bojsen-Moller's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Steen Bojsen-Moller and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Steen Bojsen-Moller?
Payment to Steen Bojsen-Moller is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Steen Bojsen-Moller's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Steen Bojsen-Moller in just a couple of clicks.