Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GB • 2:32 PM Local Time
About Stephen Lafferty
I am a trained guitarist, and have also taught myself piano, bass guitar, ukulele, banjo and mandolin. I regularly attend courses and seminars to maintain my development. These days, the courses are online! My passion for learning and playing led to teaching, which I have been doing full time privately, in schools and online since 2012. My love of helping people of all ages achieve their dreams and learn new skills and abilities is constant inspiration for communication. Each student is unique and has their own way of learning. I am fascinated by each of their stories. This is why I love voiceover!
My natural speaking voice is Southern British, between the ages of 30 and 40, and is warm, friendly and trustworthy.
Post production.Read More
How do I work with Stephen Lafferty?
You can start working with Stephen Lafferty in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Stephen Lafferty to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Stephen Lafferty's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Stephen Lafferty and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Stephen Lafferty?
Payment to Stephen Lafferty is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Stephen Lafferty's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Stephen Lafferty in just a couple of clicks.