About STEPHEN ST. MCHUGH
Expressive and emotive baritone with wide range of deliveries from light airy empathy, through solid corporate gravitas to edgy movie guy.Read More
Professional and responsive voice talent.
Creative, dynamic vocal range and time focused.
Announcer and character voices for radio and tv ads targeted at Caribbean and Caribbean diaspora, children's audio book, v/o for online animations, presentations and short docu-series.Read More
Houndogmusic (western union radio and tv)
Advertising & Marketing Ja Ltd ( Wray & Nephew Rum)
Prism Communications (Digicel caribbean and Diaspora radio)
Vocal training in singingRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (7)
Voices.com (Ian Callander)
Awesome job Stephen!
How do I work with STEPHEN ST. MCHUGH?
You can start working with STEPHEN ST. MCHUGH in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite STEPHEN ST. MCHUGH to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review STEPHEN ST. MCHUGH's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire STEPHEN ST. MCHUGH and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay STEPHEN ST. MCHUGH?
Payment to STEPHEN ST. MCHUGH is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with STEPHEN ST. MCHUGH's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to STEPHEN ST. MCHUGH in just a couple of clicks.