-, Maryland, US
About Steve Douglas
Reading in American, British American, Australian American, urban American, and American southern accent. Audiobooks, advertisements, instructional videos, and presentations are all things I am versed in. Tones such as serious, humorous, dramatic, family-friendly, and casual are all options with me.Read More
I've done some voice over work for radio spots broadcast on NPR on behalf of Frostburg State University in 2015. I've done narrations of illustrated videos, humorous voice projects, and more. Although I have never done work in any paid or professional capacity, I'm more than capable of tackling more dedicated and professional projects.Read More
Frostburg State University Mass Communication major with double minor in Journalism and the Spanish language.Read More
How do I work with Steve Douglas?
You can start working with Steve Douglas in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Steve Douglas to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Steve Douglas' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Steve Douglas and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Steve Douglas?
Payment to Steve Douglas is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Steve Douglas' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Steve Douglas in just a couple of clicks.