Steven Bono Jr.
Brooklyn, New York, US • 6:54 PM Local Time
About Steven Bono Jr.
I am a New Orleans & Florida native that has been living and working professionally in NY since 2011. I have been working in voice over in NY professionally since 2015 and am currently represented by DDO Artists Agency's Allie Silber.Read More
I am proficient at dialect work and impressions, famous or not. Often if I am given enough source material I can perfect an impression fairly quickly. I am also proficient on Adobe Audition among other adobe suits and can clean up, effect, and edit tape quickly and with great skill.Read More
Currently the voice for United Rentals (a Fortune 500 company), Wrangler, Rockstar Games, Georgia Farm Bureau, & among others.Read More
United Rentals, Wrangler, Rockstar Games, Georgia Farm Bureau, & Arby's among others.Read More
I attended Marymount Manhattan College where I received a BFA in acting. While training there I worked with renown voice and speech faculty, and continue to work on dialect work under Amanda Quaid.Read More
How do I work with Steven Bono Jr.?
You can start working with Steven Bono Jr. in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Steven Bono Jr. to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Steven Bono Jr.'s proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Steven Bono Jr. and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Steven Bono Jr.?
Payment to Steven Bono Jr. is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Steven Bono Jr.'s work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Steven Bono Jr. in just a couple of clicks.