Los Angeles, California, US
About Stewart Berger
Check out my demo! I'm up for any voice job, and I'd love to work with you on your project. And even though I have decades of experience, you'll find my rates are very reasonable--let's talk about it. If you choose me as your voice, I'll work closely with you to give you the presentation you want--I'm open to all suggestions, I'll work hard to meet your exact requirements, and I'll deliver your finished product on time.
I'm proud of the vocal range I have to offer, and some words to describe my sound and delivery: smooth, bright, personal, soft sell, relaxed, caring, comfortable, hard sell, energetic, authoritative, informative, inspirational, humorous.
I have a proven record of experience in delivering a product tailor-made to a client's requirements to sell their products or promote their business, conveying valuable information while viscerally connecting with listeners to create maximum impact and entertaining listeners.Read More
Over decades, commercial voiceovers for radio and TV, mostly in the Los Angeles area. And nearly 40 years as a radio announcer, news anchor and reporter on radio and TV, TV weatherman, deejay, and MC at weddings and parties.Read More
High School grad and some College educationRead More
How do I work with Stewart Berger?
You can start working with Stewart Berger in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Stewart Berger to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Stewart Berger's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Stewart Berger and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Stewart Berger?
Payment to Stewart Berger is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Stewart Berger's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Stewart Berger in just a couple of clicks.