Edison McDaniels, MD
-, Wisconsin, US
DemosView All (2)
About Edison McDaniels, MD
My voice is authoritative, with variable pacing appropriate to the work. I can be very dramatic or quite even keeled. I grew up in California and my accent is neutral, general American. Middle aged, I am 50, with a voice range from young adult through middle-age and older. I can be a storyteller, or neutral narrator. I am a graduate of Stanford Medical School and can do medical/technical/science based readings very well, though I am also quite capable where fiction is concerned.Read More
I can read highly technical medical reports, chapters, textbooks, and articles with appropriate and natural pacing, pronouncition, and emphasis. I am also excellent with fiction, including medical, legal, and military jargon. I especial love historical fiction, ghost stories, sci fi, and classics.Read More
I am a graduate of Stanford Medical School and a board certified neurosurgeon. I retired early for medical reasons. I voice audiobooks on ACX and it occurred to me that medical narration is ideal for me. I have no problem with even the most difficult medical or technical scripts.Read More
Tony Acree, Hydra Publications, Owner, (Website hidden)Read More
Stanford Medical School graduate.
Board-certified brain surgeon (medically retired early).
Graduate of the ACX Master Class in audiobook production.
Edison's reading of SILICON BLOOD is probably the best audiobook we have ever produced.Hydra Publications
How do I work with Edison McDaniels, MD?
You can start working with Edison McDaniels, MD in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Edison McDaniels, MD to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Edison McDaniels, MD's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Edison McDaniels, MD and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Edison McDaniels, MD?
Payment to Edison McDaniels, MD is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Edison McDaniels, MD's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Edison McDaniels, MD in just a couple of clicks.