About Susan Merritt
Warm and inviting, as a mom. Precise diction and friendly for commercials, announcements, infomercials and trailers. Characters are fun, munchkin, chipmunk, fairy or talking products. I will enjoy working to make the most of your project. I am not available Friday September 23 until Saturday October 1st.Read More
I am available to discuss any projectRead More
Voice mail messages for various doctor offices
April 2010 The Rockefeller Group- Announcing descriptions of awards being presented.
July 2010-September 2010 Commercial advertisement for children's dance contest
Various doctor offices
The Rockefeller Group
Graduate of the Voices For All Master Class in NY.Read More
How do I work with Susan Merritt?
You can start working with Susan Merritt in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Susan Merritt to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Susan Merritt's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Susan Merritt and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Susan Merritt?
Payment to Susan Merritt is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Susan Merritt's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Susan Merritt in just a couple of clicks.