Timothy E Brummund
Coquitlam, British Columbia, CA
About Timothy E Brummund
Deep, warm, smooth,powerful, authoritative, sexy dilivery and done in a professional manner.
Timothy's Voice Talents are extremely diverse!!! He does over a 100 impersonations of cartoon characters and celebrities!! Voice matching is Timothy's expertice!! His vocal range is from a 2 year old (Elmo-type voice) to a dark devilish evil voice. Singing talent is all Bass Baby!!!
Along with his home studio Timothy has several connections in the area and across the country.
He has a huge selection of music and sound effects to make your product the perfect piece.
Pontiac Buick GMC
Marmot Basin- Jasper
Alberta Provincial Museum
Voice for Film:
Kidnapping Mom and Dad
Chain of Evidence
Timothy is a graduate of Grant Macewan Theatre. He has trained as a singer and actor with some of the most respected Directors and perfomers in Canada. His many voice-overs and performances have been the best education of all.
Animation - Debra Toffan
Animation - Elizabeth Carol Savenkoff
Acting - Mark Schoenburg
Acting - Kenneth Brown
Vocal - Larry Benson
Film - Jim Smith
How do I work with Timothy E Brummund?
You can start working with Timothy E Brummund in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Timothy E Brummund to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Timothy E Brummund's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Timothy E Brummund and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Timothy E Brummund?
Payment to Timothy E Brummund is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Timothy E Brummund's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Timothy E Brummund in just a couple of clicks.