Aast, West Flanders, BE
About Bob Snyder
Professional neutral America voice with the ability to project confidence, trust, and empathy.Read More
Able to provide a comfortable, inspiring voice for business, audiobooks, and corporate training.Read More
Professional stage presenter with hundreds of presentations over the years to major corporations including NEC, Toshiba, Duracell, Dentsu Panasonic, Intel, Motorola, AT &T, Nynex, and more. Got my start years ago in college, writing and recording audio/video presentations for the University development office.Read More
St. Lawrence University
European Computer Sources
St. Lawrence University B.A.
Harvard/Radcliffe Publishing Procedures post-grad course
How do I work with Bob Snyder?
You can start working with Bob Snyder in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bob Snyder to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bob Snyder's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bob Snyder and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bob Snyder?
Payment to Bob Snyder is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bob Snyder's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bob Snyder in just a couple of clicks.