Gaineville, Georgia, US • 5:10 AM Local Time
About Tripp Culbreth
I was born and raised in south Georgia USA around Albany up until high school when we moved to north Georgia to Gainesville located 60 miles above Atlanta. ive always liked doing a multitude of character voices and still do. I have a strong southern accent but from practicing voices over the years I think my accent tends to drift towards the dialect of those i happen to be hanging out with at the time. I hope to advance to a more professional use of something i really enjoy doing, the multitude of voices that can pour out of me most anytime,and most anywhere.
Id say revisions because I am big into repurposing random objects into useful and much needed alternatives to repair or maintain: to solve and sustain those in need, who cant replace out of pocket.Read More
In this section i only have my personal expieriences and self taught voices obtained through years of practicing what i feel is cool in hopes of putting a smile or a humorous thought on anyone that is up for the enjoyment.Read More
How do I work with Tripp Culbreth?
You can start working with Tripp Culbreth in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tripp Culbreth to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tripp Culbreth's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tripp Culbreth and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tripp Culbreth?
Payment to Tripp Culbreth is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tripp Culbreth's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tripp Culbreth in just a couple of clicks.