-, South Carolina, US
About Tara Petitt
Tara Petitt has a warm-colored, animated, believable, friendly and confident delivery. She is professional to work with and quick to meet deadlines.Read More
Tara takes the time to understand her client and the service they are looking for. She goes through her script several times before going into her recording studio so that she's comfortable and fully prepared for delivery. She takes the time in post-production to make sure her levels are spot-on and that the audio will play out perfectly from any device. Audio is edited, mixed with licensed music if desired, and mastered. When working with Tara, you get more than a voice over- you get a professionally engineered product that is guaranteed to satisfy.Read More
Tara has more than 6 years of media experience- both voice over work and on-camera Television, from commercial to industrial, web video and narration. She spent five years as a news anchor before starting a production company in South Carolina.Read More
Bachelor's Degree in Music Technology from the University of Saint FrancisRead More
How do I work with Tara Petitt?
You can start working with Tara Petitt in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tara Petitt to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tara Petitt's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tara Petitt and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tara Petitt?
Payment to Tara Petitt is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tara Petitt's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tara Petitt in just a couple of clicks.