Scottsdale, Arizona, US • 2:57 AM Local Time
About Taylor Wray
I am a passionate freelance voiceover artist, yoga teacher and meditation guide. My voice is authentic, conversational, believable, friendly, peaceful, meditative, soothing, calming, youthful, upbeat, playful and energetic.
I am committed to providing clients with high quality work. I look forward to bringing my voice to your project and to watch your project come to life!
Fast, reliable, responsive and professional :) I will deliver edited and finished voice tracks, free of background noise, breaths and any other distracting noises.Read More
Social Media Advertisements
Armstrong Self Defense
Livin In Flow Yoga
Taylor was a pleasure to work with! We've used her for multiple projects and she always delivers exactly what we are looking for and in a very timely manner. We are excited to continue collaborating with her!Livin In Flow Media
How do I work with Taylor Wray?
You can start working with Taylor Wray in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Taylor Wray to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Taylor Wray's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Taylor Wray and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Taylor Wray?
Payment to Taylor Wray is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Taylor Wray's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Taylor Wray in just a couple of clicks.