Terry James Thorpe
Stavanger, Rogaland, NO • 12:35 PM Local Time
About Terry James Thorpe
I have a deep Scottish accent which I've been told sounds fairly unique. Like treacle to the ears. My acting and writing experience places me well for any form if dramatic work. I can also do most accents to varying degrees. Interested in any kind of work. Dependable and adaptable.Read More
I can and will deliver the best possible performance in a timely and professional manner while being attentive to a clients needs and the goal of each individual project. I enjoy the work thoroughly and I think that cones of in each of my performances.Read More
I have been involved in theatre at an amateur level as actor, writer and director for the past 20 years. I have played leading character roles in everything from Panto to Shakespeare. I am told my distinctive Scottish accent is treacle for the ears but thoroughly enjoy taking on any role and dialect.Read More
Degree in Psychology amongst other things.Read More
How do I work with Terry James Thorpe?
You can start working with Terry James Thorpe in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Terry James Thorpe to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Terry James Thorpe's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Terry James Thorpe and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Terry James Thorpe?
Payment to Terry James Thorpe is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Terry James Thorpe's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Terry James Thorpe in just a couple of clicks.