James F. Zepp
Huntington, New York, US
About James F. Zepp
My voice can be warm or cold, casual or formal. You'll hear every consonant, sound, and nuance. The more I know about your script and project, the more focused my delivery will be; the better my voice will tell your story .. or sell your product. As partners, we'll make the perfect recording that will move your project forward beautifully.Read More
My voice-over delivery must fit the overall scheme of your project. The simplest - perhaps a telephone announcement, is the easiest; it has the least number of elements. A television documentary, with voice-over, music, interviews, actors, and sophisticated camera work - is perhaps the most difficult. And as important as the voice-over is, we must understand that the other elements are equally as important, and all must be kept in good balance. As voice-over talent, I hope for the detailed guidance of a client's producer or director. That's what I'll look forward to.Read More
Producing and directing television programs at the phone company for 25 years, I was frequently called upon to record voice-overs. Visit our website at (Email hidden) for more details, especially on Bing.Read More
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Speech, Bates College, Lewiston, Maine.Read More
How do I work with James F. Zepp?
You can start working with James F. Zepp in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James F. Zepp to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James F. Zepp's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James F. Zepp and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James F. Zepp?
Payment to James F. Zepp is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James F. Zepp's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James F. Zepp in just a couple of clicks.