Newport Beach, California, US
About Thomas Eastmond
A well-timbred baritone, with clear diction, businesslike, persuasive emphasis, and a hint of midcentury Transatlantic accent. (Think Cary Grant in "North by Northwest.") Experience in civil litigation and appellate advocacy, with the associated high level of persuasive oral delivery. Experienced choral singer.
Can play up a pompous, stentorian delivery when appropriate. (Think the narrator in Walt Disney Goofy cartoons.)
A smooth, mature, trustworthy-sounding baritone.Read More
As the founder of a transportation startup, I commissioned voice-over product for an explainer video, and was underwhelmed with what I got. So I did it myself. I'm not half bad, if I say so myself.Read More
Dreamstar Lines, Inc.Read More
USC Law School (JD)Read More
Got the job done, quickly and professionally.Dreamstar Lines, Inc.
How do I work with Thomas Eastmond?
You can start working with Thomas Eastmond in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Thomas Eastmond to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Thomas Eastmond's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Thomas Eastmond and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Thomas Eastmond?
Payment to Thomas Eastmond is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Thomas Eastmond's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Thomas Eastmond in just a couple of clicks.