San Antonio, Texas, US
1. Broadcast, narrative or movie trailer style male voice talent depending on your needs
2. Multiple years of professional speaking, editing and writing experience
3. Responsive, flexible and easy to work with on a consistent basis
4. Good under pressure and able to accommodate deadlines
5. Efficient, articulate and accurate
English (North American), English
Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Radio
1. Prior corporate broadcast and teleconference facilitation experience
2. Prior financial news reporting and panel facilitation
3. Current and prior voice over/narration
4. Public speaking experience
Bachelor of Business Administration (Baylor University)
Master of Business Administration (Keller Graduate School of Business)
Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset
Computer & Software
HP Envy 23 w/Beats Audio (Intel (R) Core i5-4440S CPU @ 2.80 GHz/64-bit OS; WavePad Sound Editing
Payment to Mark Eberhart is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Mark Eberhart.
To invite Mark Eberhart to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.