London, Greater London, GB
Quirky, Clean, Bright, Friendly, Warm, Believable
Commercial - Perky and bright for youthful, hip products or friendly and warm for more motherly tones.
Narration - Energetic, Disney extraordinaire.
Presentation - able to relay serious information with a light, likable tone.
English (North American), English, English (British)
British, North American, US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Child (5-12), Middle Aged (35-54), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Telephone, Television, Videogames
While living in Germany for 3.5 years, Tia began working in voice-overs dubbing Japan-animated, German-language cartoons to American English.
Tia later worked as an actor in New York CIty for 10 years including Broadway. Her Musical Theater credits include Beauty and the Beast, Cats, Starlight Express, plus multiple Off-Broadway productions and Regional productions. Along with her success on the stage, Tia recaptured her passion for the voice-over industry, recording numerous corporate training videos, commercials, web-presentations and hundreds of e-learning modules.
She is a dedicated, hard-worker who epitomizes team-workmanship and professionalism.
Tia recently moved to London and is excited to explore the UK voice industry.
- 10 years of voice-over study in NYC, mainly with Edge Studios + others.
- Also studied VO with Danielle Quisenberry, Bettye Zoller, Kevin Delaney, Deb Munro, Julie Williams, Stuart Dillon, Kevin Taylor and Paul Liberti.
- Studied acting with William Esper (Meisner technique).
Well-versed in medical terminology:
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in pre-med from University of Nevada, Las Vegas as well as continued adult education in forensics and nutrition.
- Extensive Corporate Preparedness training from American Red Cross including recording multiple employee training tutorials.
- Previously worked for a doctor specializing in autism.
- Certified Phlebotomist and EKG technician.
Well-versed in dance terminology:
- Professional dancer in theater, ballet, jazz, and tap as well as gymnastics.
- Pilates, yoga, sailing and tennis.
Email, FTP, postal
1 week maximum.
"Tia comfortably delivers serious information with a quality that is friendly and inviting."American Red Cross
"I was great working with Tia. She got the voice file back to me so quickly. I really liked it and felt proud to forward to my client who was extremely happy! I made sure to give her the highest star rating on Voice123.com and we already have plans to use her again."Clockwise Media Group
"It was great fun, Tia! You narrate beautifully!"Goozy
"I could listen to Tia's voice all day!"Destination Dance
Voice Over Clients
American Red Cross
Harlem Yacht Club
Prime Events Telephony
Scholarship Tax Credit infomercial
Numerous e-learning videos for ages K-12
Payment to Tia Zorne is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Tia Zorne.
To invite Tia Zorne to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.