About Tim Daniel
My voice is a rich, deep baritone, and has been tagged as heartfelt, smooth and energetic. It is easy to listen to, for narrations and documentaries, and is also persuasive and fun for commercials. It can also be forceful and demanding for movie and game trailers.
In years past, I have done voiceovers and sung on TV and Radio jingles, in the United States and Canada, for such companies as CP Rail, Sealtest Yogurt, Eastern Airlines, Kellogg’s Cornflakes, Chattanooga Chewing Tobacco, and Mr. Transmission. I was also the singer for the Canadian version of the Kool-Aid Man TV jingle in the early 80’s.Read More
I have been a voiceover talent and professional jingle singer for more than 35 years, and I believe my voice, both for doing voiceovers and singing jingles, has matured nicely.Read More
I have a BS in Music.Read More
How do I work with Tim Daniel?
You can start working with Tim Daniel in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tim Daniel to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tim Daniel's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tim Daniel and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tim Daniel?
Payment to Tim Daniel is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tim Daniel's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tim Daniel in just a couple of clicks.