Marion, Ohio, US
About Tommie Blackledge
I have a clear voice naturally, however I can do soft, vocal fry/creak, child-like, and different American accents.
I've done voices for my friends and family all my life as comedic relief. My only professional experience was in Japan.
The best customer service has always been essential to my work ethics. I've worked as an interpreter in manufacturing and in the Human Resources realm for the past 12 years. I would say my business acumen is professional, rational, logical, mature.Read More
I've done voice over while living in Japan over 20 years ago; tv commercials and university language tests. I've been told I have a clear voice by many. I can do vocal fry easily and many different American accents. Natively, I have a Midwestern/newscaster accent.
My one strange talent; speaking Japanese with an American Appalachian twang.
I was a linguistics minor, so voices and language has always been a passion of mine.
BA in Japanese and Linguistics, The Ohio State UniversityRead More
How do I work with Tommie Blackledge?
You can start working with Tommie Blackledge in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tommie Blackledge to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tommie Blackledge's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tommie Blackledge and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tommie Blackledge?
Payment to Tommie Blackledge is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tommie Blackledge's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tommie Blackledge in just a couple of clicks.