About Tony Wolfe
Based in Orlando, FL. Station imaging, e-learning, MOH, radio/TV, video, character work... Versatile... characters, straight, smooth, young, old, male or female. Friendly and smooth enough for eLearning and versatile enough for characters and impersonations.Read More
This is my full time job... voice over.
A director's dream. Easy to work with. I follow direction very well. Happy clients are those who return for more. That's the goal.
Providing voice art since 1982 in the broadcast / freelance VO industry. Versatile and a director's dream.Read More
See my website for extensive partial client list. It's my name, no spaces, then a dot, then com.
Eight Fortune 500 companies.
Business Degrees, Former Firefighter / Medic / Instructor, Former Death Investigator... Seriously.
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Coloma Productions, Inc.
How do I work with Tony Wolfe?
You can start working with Tony Wolfe in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tony Wolfe to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tony Wolfe's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tony Wolfe and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tony Wolfe?
Payment to Tony Wolfe is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tony Wolfe's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tony Wolfe in just a couple of clicks.