HOVE, East Sussex, GB
About Tracy Forsythe
Soft Irish accent with great versatility, having lived in the UK since 18. Strong ability to play other regions. Clear, warm voice.Read More
Home studio with fast turnaround. Great ability with different regional accents so can voice the same project and/or separate characters in different dialects without the need for you to hire other voice artists.Read More
Voice for Clongowes Woods College - online prospectus
Voice over and ADR for a number of film projects
Narration for Insurance companies - technical recordings
Talking bill voice overs
Audio recordings for blind and visually impaired
Ruth Torjussen, Betty Mae Films
Direct Line Group
First Class BA Hons in Theatre Arts
Diploma from Irish Board of Speech and Drama
Voice training with Guy Michaels, Barbara Houseman, Mel Churcher, Gordon House, Bernard Shaw, Prunella Scales, Sue Cowan
How do I work with Tracy Forsythe?
You can start working with Tracy Forsythe in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tracy Forsythe to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tracy Forsythe's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tracy Forsythe and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tracy Forsythe?
Payment to Tracy Forsythe is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tracy Forsythe's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tracy Forsythe in just a couple of clicks.