London, Ontario, CA
About Travis Geddes
Ever since I was about 14 years old, I have been told that I have a voice that is perfect for radio. Having worked in a telemarketing position for 5 years, this idea is reaffirmed via client feedback on a weekly basis. I have done some basic voice recording for family and friends, and I have wanted to use my voice in a professional sense for some time.Read More
Whatever you are looking for, I can accommodate. I am eager to break into the industry and I have a versatile voice that inspires confidence. Given the opportunity, I know that I can satisfy your needs and we can build a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship.Read More
5 years as a telephone specialist for a major Canadian financial institution, using my voice as a primary communication tool for hours a day, every day.Read More
Friends and family, still new to the gameRead More
Honours Specialization in English at King's University College at University of Western Ontario, 2011Read More
How do I work with Travis Geddes?
You can start working with Travis Geddes in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Travis Geddes to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Travis Geddes' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Travis Geddes and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Travis Geddes?
Payment to Travis Geddes is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Travis Geddes' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Travis Geddes in just a couple of clicks.