About Trina Routh
Warm, naturally emotive tone in a mid to lower register. Clear, conversational style. Fluent and familiar with a broad range of material. From tech manuals to textbooks, storytime to scripts, I offer comfortable, compelling clarity.Read More
Dry voice audioRead More
I am professionally trained in both vocal musical performance and voice-over performance. I have always loved words. I love reading them, I love animating them! As a teenager, I volunteered at a radio station which read newspapers to its visually-impaired listeners. In college, I read and recorded essays and texts needed for a graduate student who was legally blind. And in the many years since my children were born, I've read aloud everything from "Good-Night Moon" to "To Kill a Mockingbird," dinosaur encyclopedias to state history textbooks. No matter the subject, I simply love to bring the written word to life!Read More
Bachelor of Arts degree, vocal music training, professional voice-over instruction, community theater experience.Read More
How do I work with Trina Routh?
You can start working with Trina Routh in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Trina Routh to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Trina Routh's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Trina Routh and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Trina Routh?
Payment to Trina Routh is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Trina Routh's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Trina Routh in just a couple of clicks.