Temple Terrace, Florida, US • 3:31 AM Local Time
About Trisha Grant
Having graduated from Full Sail in 2001 and 2002 with an AS degree in Recording and an AS degree in Sound Reinforcement, I set up, operate, and tear down gear for corporate and concert events. The companies I sub-contract for know me for my skills as a sound engineer and often request me for specific jobs. Currently I work for Encore Event Technologies at the Tampa Convention Center as the Lead Technician for breakout rooms. As far as my voice; I have had co-workers and even some people I have sung with tell me I have a unique voice. Some have even said they could listen to me read for a long period of time and not get tired of hearing my voice. So I have decided to try and make something out of it by taking a shot at voice over work.Read More
I have 20 years in the industry as an AV Technician, Live Sound Engineer. I can sing if needed.Read More
Kaplan University Online
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition Science May 2013
Full Sail Real World Education Winter Park, FL
Associate of Science Degree in Recording Arts July 2001
Associate of Science Degree in Show Production May 2002
How do I work with Trisha Grant?
You can start working with Trisha Grant in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Trisha Grant to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Trisha Grant's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Trisha Grant and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Trisha Grant?
Payment to Trisha Grant is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Trisha Grant's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Trisha Grant in just a couple of clicks.