Phelan, California, US • 1:12 PM Local Time
About Micheal Steele
I've had a bit of classical vocal training so my voice is able to go from a rich baritone to a mid tenor, and I can even do some falsetto like the character Mr. Herbert from the show Family Guy.
I'm also capable of quite a few accents although some are better than others.
I've been told by family and friends that I have a potential narrator or announcer voice, I'd love to prove them right.Read More
All I'm really able to do right now is imitate a few singers and A-list actorsRead More
Just High School Choir to learn how to train my voice.Read More
How do I work with Micheal Steele?
You can start working with Micheal Steele in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Micheal Steele to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Micheal Steele's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Micheal Steele and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Micheal Steele?
Payment to Micheal Steele is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Micheal Steele's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Micheal Steele in just a couple of clicks.