I am a 20 year old aspiring actress from Minnesota. Since I was a little girl, I've always impersonated voices and accents that I've heard. I have a unique voice and am open to trying new things with it. I love unique characters and would love to eventually perform in animated films as voice talent. I look forward to working with you!
English (North American), English
British, Irish, North American, Scottish (Standard Scottish English)
Child, Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Documentaries, Movie Trailers, Radio, Television, Videogames
- Involved with a community theatre in highschool (two lead roles)
- Involved with college theatre at Bethany Lutheran College (involved with two shows, including the original vaudeville comedy show Theatre Physics)
- Multiple radio interviews locally in Minnesota (also a published author, interviewed about my books)
- Worked for 5 years as a motivational speaker on writing at Homeschooling Conferences across the U.S.
- 5 years of experience teaching and speaking on writing related topics at Young Writers Conferences
- Familiar with Audacity
B.A. in English from Bethany Lutheran College (graduating May 2013)
Homeschooled through end of highschool
Samson studio microphone
Computer & Software
Payment to Victoria Tecken is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Victoria Tecken.
To invite Victoria Tecken to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.