Mariveles, Bataan, PH • 1:30 AM Local Time
About Shem Serrano
I am a voice-over artist in the English and Filipino languages. I am fluent in English and a native Filipino. I have started my voice-over experience as an anchor for our school's Radio Broadcasting Team and ventured to other voice talent works since then. I have been hosting formal occasions like graduation and recognition rites, wedding and wedding anniversaries, and school programs. I also did some vocal works for our school advertisement as well as various audio-visual presentations.Read More
I can also write scripts, speeches, and articles. I can also translate from English to Filipino or vice-versa. I can proofread and edit scripts and content, and revise them.Read More
How do I work with Shem Serrano?
You can start working with Shem Serrano in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Shem Serrano to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Shem Serrano's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Shem Serrano and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Shem Serrano?
Payment to Shem Serrano is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Shem Serrano's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Shem Serrano in just a couple of clicks.