Orange County, California, US
- Smooth, confident and engaging voice with a unique lower tone - Strong ability to deliver an air of authority and confidence - Excellent storyteller with the skill to provide both a gritty and calm delivery - Great with comedic timing ideal for humor, wit and sarcasm pieces - Natural, knowledgeable - Unique tone with ability to do quirky deliveries when needed - Clear and articulate voice with good pacing ideal for narration, e-learning, medical, corporate and documentary pieces - Easily directed with an unbeatable work ethic - A true professional who is always striving to exceed your expectations!
English (North American)
North American, US General American (GenAm), US New England (Boston, Providence)
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Radio, Television, Videogames
* Experienced audiobook narrator & producer with many books available on Audible, iTunes and Amazon with excellent performance reviews
* Regular voice talent for startup company in alpha-test phase providing popular magazine articles in audio format
* Audio Information Network of Colorado (AINC): Weekly recording and editing of printed publications for the visually impaired.
* Librivox: Volunteer recording of chapters for various audiobooks including children's books, manuals, government reports and a variety of non-fiction (ongoing)
* B.A. Journalism - University of Wisconsin.
* Completed 7 voiceover courses at Del Mar Media Arts (ongoing)
* Various voiceover webinars and classes (always learning!)
Dynamic: Shure SMB7 Condensers: Blue Baby Bottle, AKG 214 and Studio Projects CS5
Any file type you desire. Ability to deliver electronically (email, cloud, FTP)
Typically same day service for smaller jobs; or 12 hours or less
Nice work with the recordings. You present an air of authority and precision. Major kudos for all the great pronunciation work with all the chemicals and pharmaceuticals!Enlightened Hyena Press
- Audiobook: Sleep Paralysis: Hypnogogic Visions and Vistors of the Night
Superb Narration!Mt. San Antonio College Philosophy Group (Publisher)
Absolutely loved your narration. Quite engaging and your reading of the text flows so well. I was singularly impressed with how you navigated through some difficult names and terms
- David Christopher Lane (author) for Einstein's Wastebasket
A Gifted NarratorPatricia Bloom - Review from Independent Book Seller
Ms. Dorr brings a marvelous tone to the book, particularly in relating the author's examples and stories, which I found riveting. Her narration is excellent. A wise selection of a gifted, easy-to-listen-to narrator.
- Patricia Bloom review for Think Like Your Dog and Enjoy the Rewards
Voice Over Clients
- Covenant Village of Cromwell
- Goldminds Publishing
- Enlightened Hyena Press
- Island Book Publishing
- Mt. San Antonio College Philosophy Department
- Insight Health Communications
- Who Chains You Publishing
- Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX) - audiobook narration & production for various independent authors & rights-holders
- Undisclosed startup company in test phase providing magazine articles in audio format
- Audio Information Network of Colorado (AINC)
Payment to Jennifer Dorr is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Jennifer Dorr.
To invite Jennifer Dorr to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.