Vonnie Lea - Inviting, Intelligent, International
London, Leicestershire, GB
About Vonnie Lea - Inviting, Intelligent, International
Delivering a TV Ad, Corporate Video, or Book requires the ability to adjust to many different voice over styles. A great deal of experience and versatility is needed to take your direction and create the right tones and personality for your project.
My voice is described as INVITING, INTELLIGENT and INTERNATIONAL.
I treat every project the same and give 100% to make sure my clients are happy and that the project receives the attention to detail it deserves.
Making sure that after working with me once, you will return to me is something that motivates me - I am available ANY TIME to discuss new or existing work.
No one will work harder or care more and this will become apparent from the outset. You deserve a voice over who is:
- able to work to deadlines
But most importantly, I have the ability to tell a story. Getting customer’s to buy and believe in a story is vital in today’s crowded marketplace. Getting people to listen and be interested, is a competitive advantage. I know this, I've honed this.
MY VOICE involves subtleties that a listener can't put their finger on but intuitively know, when they hear it, that this is something 'premium'.
Voice acting. It’s what I do.
What you'll get from me:
- In depth consultation about your project
- Fast turnaround (normally 1-2 days)
- Options for same or next day delivery (depending on my workload)
- Demo for sign off
- Broadcast ready files
- Revisions and pick ups (up to 7 days post delivery)
- Live direction / patch into my studio is welcomed
You've heard me (probably), now enjoy working with me (definitely)!
I have produced Commercials, Videos, Books, Animation, Training systems, and more for corporate and entertainment clients all over the world.
- British English RP
- London Cockney
- London Urban
- Accents (American & European)
And currently working on my English regionals...
You can find my recent Commercial Reel here:
My Amazon best selling audiobooks can be found here:
DYING TO SEE YOU
THE WEEK I RUINED MY LIFE
(Website hidden)=tmm_aud_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=(Phone hidden)&sr=8-1
And the rest of my work are on my website (all of my demos are from actual booked work)
I am privately trained and have invested thousands of pounds (and hours) with coaches and mentors from the audio, acting and business industries. I have worked as a full time voice over since 2016.
My studio set-up:
- Acoustically treated recording booth for optimum recording quality
- Sennheiser MKH 416 AND Neumann TLM 103. Industry GOLD STANDARD broadcast mics
- Scarlett audio - Super-low latency, class-leading digital converter
- Adobe Audition, Pro Tools editing software
- KRK speakers, AT headphones, etc.
How do I work with Vonnie Lea - Inviting, Intelligent, International?
You can start working with Vonnie Lea - Inviting, Intelligent, International in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Vonnie Lea - Inviting, Intelligent, International to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Vonnie Lea - Inviting, Intelligent, International's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Vonnie Lea - Inviting, Intelligent, International and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Vonnie Lea - Inviting, Intelligent, International?
Payment to Vonnie Lea - Inviting, Intelligent, International is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Vonnie Lea - Inviting, Intelligent, International's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Vonnie Lea - Inviting, Intelligent, International in just a couple of clicks.