About Vynette Haltaufderhyde
My voice is of a young American who grew up in the New York, New Jersy area. I have a very slight Jamaican accent since my family is Jamaican. I am told I either sound like I am from the Midwest (no accent in particular) or I have distant Jamaican heritage (slight Jamaican accent)Read More
I am a reliable person with a college degree and a high reading level. I can turn your project around quickly while adhering to the finest of details for your specific project.Read More
No industry related educationRead More
How do I work with Vynette Haltaufderhyde?
You can start working with Vynette Haltaufderhyde in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Vynette Haltaufderhyde to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Vynette Haltaufderhyde's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Vynette Haltaufderhyde and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Vynette Haltaufderhyde?
Payment to Vynette Haltaufderhyde is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Vynette Haltaufderhyde's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Vynette Haltaufderhyde in just a couple of clicks.