Oakville, Ontario, CA
A deep, rich voice that can run the gamut from warm, comic and charming, to rugged, dark and authoritative. Able to perform in a variety of accents. Could be your father, your best friend, or the the guy you just met at the bar. Might be a cop, a cowboy, the movie trailer voice, the classic radio announcer, or even the monster under your bed.
English (North American), English
Australian, British, Canadian, Canadian (Newfoundland), England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - North West (Liverpool, Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire), England - Yorkshire & Humber, Irish, North American, Scottish (Glaswegian), Scottish (Standard Scottish English), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Documentaries, Internet Video, Podcasting, Radio, Television, Videogames
- "The Deadman's Tale": Creative Director, Writer and Voice Performer, Deadman Productions Podcast, 2015
- "Murmers", Segment "Fighting Season": Playwright and Voice Performer, House of Rebels Theatre Podcast, 2015
- "Lady Windermere's Fan": Performer, Australian Accent Required, The Village Playhouse, 2014
- "Telling Tales Out of School", Segment "Hurricane": Playwright and Performer, Newfoundland Accent Required, York University, 2013
- "Always Wear a Rubber": Voice Performer, Tarragon Theatre's Paprika Festival, 2013
- "The Ashley Plays", Segment "Mick": Playwright and Performer, Newfoundland Accent Required, York University, 2012
- "Festival IV, Act II": Performer and Dialect Coach, Scottish Accent Required, Vanier College Productions, 2012
- "Telling Tales Out of School", Segment "The Darkroom": Playwright and Performer, York University, 2012
- "A Perfect Family Experiment": Voice Performer, York University, 2011
- Ovation Performing Arts' Zoom Program
- Mike Kirby's Voiceworx Program
- BA Specialized Honours in Theatre (Playwriting), York University
Computer & Software
Dell Inspiron, Windows 10 with Cubase LE AI Elements 7 and Audacity
Steinberg UR22 USB Audio Interface
Trained and equipped to produce professional-quality voice performances from a home studio, will work to your specified deadlines. Adaptable to direction, more than happy to welcome you into the studio via Skype or another webcam service for your convenience. Will cut line flubs and other mistakes before sending you the audio. Will send 30 seconds of "room noise", if needed, to help the editing process.
Payment to Tom Craig is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Tom Craig.
To invite Tom Craig to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.