About Adam Pollock
Still a beginner in voice acting, I voice act mostly for fun in my own spare time. I don't have great equipment, I use a Rock Band mic which picks up my voice fine, and a shield of course, and use Audacity to record. I'm only 16 so my voices are sure to improve over time, but as for now most of my voices are but impressions of voices from people on the internet, specifically YouTube. My impressions run through YouTube's "Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series" by Littlekuriboh / Cardgamesftw, "Pokémon 'Bridged" by 1KidsEntertainment and "TFS:Abridged" by TeamFourStar. I also do some cartoon character impressions, such as the "Sonic The Hedgehog" characters "Dr. Eggman," "Tails," "Shadow" and "Black Doom," impressions from South Park which are "Eric Cartman," "Kenny (Muffled/Hooded)," "Mysterion (Kenny's Superhero)," "Mr. Mackey," "Mr. Hankey," "Towelie" and "Butters." I also do an impression of "Peter Griffin" from "Family Guy," which is also nearly the same voice I use to impersonate "Dr. Evil" from the "Austin Powers" movies. Although these are all impressions, I do have a few original voices, but they'd be harder to explain. These are the baseline for all of my voices, and although impressions and you could just go for the real deal as in real people rather than me, I am merely an alternate or a person who will use these voices for other characters, of course, besides the originals by merely altering the pitch, possibly accent. Thank-you for reading and I hope you consider choosing me as a voice actor.Read More
None. Just experimenting with voices at home, with friends, and for possible YouTube projects.Read More
None. Self-Taught.Read More
How do I work with Adam Pollock?
You can start working with Adam Pollock in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Adam Pollock to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Adam Pollock's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Adam Pollock and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Adam Pollock?
Payment to Adam Pollock is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Adam Pollock's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Adam Pollock in just a couple of clicks.