Monahans, Texas, US
About Laurel Santiago
I work as a live radio announcer for my local country music station. I also write and record my own news spots for the same station including country music news and the daily oil report. I also do public service announcement, ads and tags.Read More
Your work will be recorded on professional studio equipment and emailed to you as an mp3 file.Read More
KCKM and KTXO in Monahans, Texas from August 2015 to present.
KRIL from March 1996 to December 1996.
Semi Finalist for the spoken word division of the West Texas Talent Search 2016.
Studied Music Acoustics at Midland College in Midland, Texas.
Studied Music at Odessa College in Odessa, Texas.
How do I work with Laurel Santiago?
You can start working with Laurel Santiago in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Laurel Santiago to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Laurel Santiago's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Laurel Santiago and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Laurel Santiago?
Payment to Laurel Santiago is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Laurel Santiago's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Laurel Santiago in just a couple of clicks.