ARLINGTON, Virginia, US
DemosView All (2)
About Paul Westpheling
I am a storyteller with a smooth, conversational delivery suited for narrations and voice-overs that DO NOT REQUIRE a high-pressure sales pitch. You will find my style and delivery to be authoritative as well as informative and conversational. My rates are reasonable and turnaround for your project is 48 hours or less depending on size and complexity. Thanks for listening. I look forward to working with you. And, if you have the time, I welcome any comments on my work. I WANT TO BE YOUR STORY TELLER!Read More
Narration, Conversational, Authoritative, Story TellerRead More
50 years as a radio news broadcaster with NBC, ABC, Wall Street Journal Radio, UPI Radio and 25+ years with the Voice of America. Now a voice over consultant.Read More
Athena Forum Institute - educational module for nurses / business explanation of Medicare/Medicaid and responsibility for nurses and other health care professionals.Read More
Masters Degree from American University in Mass Media; Proficient in digital audio editing.Read More
How do I work with Paul Westpheling?
You can start working with Paul Westpheling in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Paul Westpheling to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Paul Westpheling's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Paul Westpheling and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Paul Westpheling?
Payment to Paul Westpheling is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Paul Westpheling's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Paul Westpheling in just a couple of clicks.