Columbia, South Carolina, US • 10:50 PM Local Time
About Phelan Lansing
Hey! So.... Where to start..... Well! For starters, I'm an amateur voice actor from Ireland currently living in the Americas with a rather neutral accent and very low, capable, and robust voice alongside a vivid vocabulary! Most of my experience happens to be with narration and audiobooks but do have the capability for a multitude of other tasks. So yeah.... That's me!Read More
While my talent and passion really is the acting itself I am capable of rather rudimentary Post Production and am willing to do multiple revisions!Read More
I've worked on a few indie game projects and small form narration alongside some long form audio books for some friends of mine.Read More
Broken Vial Studios, Independent CreatorsRead More
I've worked with a few vocal coaches and have taken a few online courses but nothing too extravagant.Read More
How do I work with Phelan Lansing?
You can start working with Phelan Lansing in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Phelan Lansing to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Phelan Lansing's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Phelan Lansing and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Phelan Lansing?
Payment to Phelan Lansing is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Phelan Lansing's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Phelan Lansing in just a couple of clicks.