Depok, Jawa Barat, ID • 3:44 AM Local Time
About Widalia Sitinjak
Hi! I am Widalia, a teacher who loves to sing. My experience regarding to this voice skill needed will be my experience as a preschool teacher for 2,5 years and primary students for 2 years. Why this is related? because I used to imitate sounds, read book and talk as creative as possible. In addition we used to prepare recording for year end concert. Other than that, I had been in choir since my teenage year, meaning to say I adore singing and all art voice can produce.Read More
Translation English to Bahasa Indonesia and vice versaRead More
I work with choir team and had been joining training related. I took vocal class before. However, I have no education in performing art or related to voice over.Read More
How do I work with Widalia Sitinjak?
You can start working with Widalia Sitinjak in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Widalia Sitinjak to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Widalia Sitinjak's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Widalia Sitinjak and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Widalia Sitinjak?
Payment to Widalia Sitinjak is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Widalia Sitinjak's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Widalia Sitinjak in just a couple of clicks.