Washington, District of Columbia, US
About William Craig
My voice has been in training for more than ten years. I have had extensive training as a singer and in diction. I have been volunteering on and off for the past eight years at Learning Ally as a reader, making books on tape for reading impaired people, occasionally correcting other readers ('directing'). I have had training in acting and theater at Montgomery College and American University, and have acted in children's and summer dinner theater on and off in the past.Read More
Learning AllyRead More
Montgomery College - Associate Degree 2007
American University - B.A. Degree 2011 (Literature)
Will Craig, who’s been reading for the Washington, DC Studio for over seven years recently received this comment from a Learning Ally member family, “My boys and I tremendously enjoyed listening to Crispin: Cross of Lead recently. We especially loved the voice actor/reader and are wondering what other titles he has read, if any."Learning Ally
How do I work with William Craig?
You can start working with William Craig in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite William Craig to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review William Craig's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire William Craig and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay William Craig?
Payment to William Craig is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with William Craig's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to William Craig in just a couple of clicks.