Belfast, Maine, US • 3:02 PM Local Time
About Kathryn Robyn
Classy, Sophisticated & Wild ... A classy and sophisticated grace wrapped in compassion and an ability to connect on a deep level. That's the easy stuff. I'm blessed with an ageless female voice that might sound like the sister, best friend, mom, or grandma you always wanted. Or if I let my hair down, that voice is sexy, sultry, and wild as a driving rain. You tell me what you want your product, service, or narrative to sound like, and I can make that happen. Luxury, authenticity, humor? I've got it. Trust, relatability, authority? Gotcha. Never shrill or annoying -- hey, unless you want that! -- and a voice you can listen to over and over? Absolutely. I love working in collaboration. Let's put it together.Read More
With lots of professional experience as a writer and editor (text not video), I can participate in generating content, revising copy, or any other thing you need done with words.Read More
Studied VO with renowned voice actor Tom Robinson through VoiceCoaches in Upstate New York. Studied acting with Stephen Wangh, Suzanne Baxtressor, Linda Putnam and others at Actor's Space in Northampton, Mass, and Lois Weaver in NYC.Read More
How do I work with Kathryn Robyn?
You can start working with Kathryn Robyn in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kathryn Robyn to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kathryn Robyn's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kathryn Robyn and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kathryn Robyn?
Payment to Kathryn Robyn is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kathryn Robyn's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kathryn Robyn in just a couple of clicks.