Brooklyn, New York, US • 3:35 AM Local Time
About Edith Chase
I am a trained actor and voiceover artist living in the concrete jungle of NYC, however, I was born and raised in Nassau Bahamas to parents from Barbados. Caribbean blood runs deep in my veins
Born and raised in Nassau Bahamas to parents from Barbados
Excellent command of the English language
I approach every project with an open mind and a work ethic that is 100% committed to excellence. My ultimate goal is to deliver work to you that is the best return on your investment and to make you a satisfied and repeat customer. Willing to do as many takes as needed and always open to feedback.Read More
William Esper Studios; Meisner Technique
CUNY Brooklyn College; Bachelor of Arts, TV & Radio Production
“Edith Chase is the consummate professional. She did an excellent job reading a script from a teleprompter, following my direction exactly as I communicated it. My clients were delighted by her work, which of course was the highest compliment she or I could receive. When given the next opportunity, I’d hire her again in a heartbeat.” –Rich Thau, President, EngagiousEngagious
How do I work with Edith Chase?
You can start working with Edith Chase in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Edith Chase to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Edith Chase's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Edith Chase and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Edith Chase?
Payment to Edith Chase is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Edith Chase's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Edith Chase in just a couple of clicks.