Everett, Washington, US • 10:53 AM Local Time
About Jjooll Skylight
I'm relatively new to voice acting but I have learned a bit, I'm always trying to learn to change my voice and create new, interesting characters, and I have decent skill with portraying emotionRead More
I only started voice acting recently but in that time I've been trying to get as good as possible, so far I've voiced in a couple youtube roleplays and small games but I want to do more, bigger things sometime in the futureRead More
Winterwolf Vinella - Werewolf High-Valor/Murder Mystery-Jack/(the)Rare One-Icecream Man/Lost Gem-Alec
Daniel Nesov - Dying World-City A.I
DarkFire - Amnesia SDP-Unelias
Zora - Little Witch-Axel/Dragon Wings-Lord Thomas&Gacheru
Lord of Flames - House of Fred-Christion
As of right now I just have a year of Drama class and some practiceRead More
How do I work with Jjooll Skylight?
You can start working with Jjooll Skylight in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jjooll Skylight to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jjooll Skylight's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jjooll Skylight and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jjooll Skylight?
Payment to Jjooll Skylight is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jjooll Skylight's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jjooll Skylight in just a couple of clicks.