About Zoe Cook
After over 20 years of being asked whether she did voiceover work, Zoë finally decided to take the plunge in 2019 and offers a fresh new voice to the industry. In her day job as a freelance consultant Zoë regularly presents professional material, and is comfortable speaking to a variety of audiences.
Possessing a smooth voice with timber tones, Zoë can provide a quality performance across a variety of styles. She is able to quickly interpret scripts to ensure the best outcome for your requirements, and delivers a clear and engaging read.
Zoë can provide a smooth, warm, and professional voice for your requirements, including:
- Video Narration (including eLearning)
- Phone System and IVR Menus
- Corporate Presentations
- GPS Narration
Zoë has a home studio set-up, and provides a fast and professional service. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact her via Voices.com.
I have recorded organisation phone messages, a variety of radio promotions, and a number of children's animated audio books.Read More
Public Speaking & Presenting (various)
NIDA Voiceover Essentials
Professionally coached by Ric Herbert
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
1 person said Zoe was a professional inside and outside the studio.
How do I work with Zoe Cook?
You can start working with Zoe Cook in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Zoe Cook to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Zoe Cook's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Zoe Cook and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Zoe Cook?
Payment to Zoe Cook is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Zoe Cook's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Zoe Cook in just a couple of clicks.