Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
• Doctorate of Business Administration DBA, Stanford Business School – Current.
• Master of Business Administration MBA Sudan international University Nov.2016.
• Bachelor Degree of French Language, 2005.
• International Certificate in HRM, Cambridge College London April.2016.
• High Diploma in United Nations Studies, international Academy Nov.2014.
• Excellent command of Microsoft office, UNESCO Jul.2007.
• Certificate in Advanced Excel, Future steps training Centre April.2014.
• Course certificate in hostile environment (safety & security) Dublin April.2012.
• Excellent command of French, English language and Arabic Native speaker.
• Have excellent experience on; HR, Finance, Logistics and emergency response.
Have been working for international humanitarian Organizations over 9 years, in addition to 7 years in relevant fields with national organizations before that, thus have developed intensive experience and wide range of skills that would meet, and exceed the expectations for the role.
Have worked as Country HR/Administration Manager, Safety & security Manager for UMCOR and as an Area Manager, Emergency coordinator, program coordinator, Area Coordinator, Camp manager, Community services officer and Translator for Concern worldwide.
During my career, have attended many national and international Training/Courses; Livelihoods, Education, Safety & Security, community services (including; protection, camp management & camp coordination, youth projects and community leadership), projects management, Finance, HR, logistics and Cross -cutting themes, also familiar with donors project and funding system such as: UNDP, UNHCR, WFP, EU, UNICEF, Irish Aid, ECHO, DFID, OFDA, SHF and EC.
Currently I am working as Deputy Field Coordinator for MSF - Sudan Mission – White Nile Project, responding to S. Sudan crisis, responsible for MSF operational response in region, defining the mission strategy in collaboration with all stakeholders at state levels, to Lead plan and coordinate with other MSF programs in the mission, including identification of new humanitarian challenges. Representing and defending MSF´s interest according to the organization’s charter, policies, and ethics and national laws and regulations.
Payment to Alghali Ismail is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Alghali Ismail.
To invite Alghali Ismail to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.