Anchorage, Alaska, US • 9:38 AM Local Time
About Yooyoung Choi
Language is a very fascinating subject that I always enjoy working on, and voice-over is one of them.
By paying attention in each syllable and intonation as I speak out, it is thrilling to find out how much those detailed elements affect the final product.
With my experience in various types of projects, such as business guideline video host, E-learning program, radio commercial, and product demonstration, I feel confident that my voice will speak for your project.
I also provide translation services, which includes proof reading, in case you are not sure about the translation work on the script. Please feel free to contact me for the detailed information about my rate.
- the host of business guideline video (Korean)
- Lexus User's Lounge guideline (Korean)
- Zojirushi Commercial (Korean)
- E-learning program for children (Korean)
B.A degree in Film & Media Studies at University of California, Irvine.Read More
How do I work with Yooyoung Choi?
You can start working with Yooyoung Choi in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Yooyoung Choi to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Yooyoung Choi's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Yooyoung Choi and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Yooyoung Choi?
Payment to Yooyoung Choi is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Yooyoung Choi's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Yooyoung Choi in just a couple of clicks.