About Adam Sapurstein
Began career in Radio at the age of 16. Spent five years working for a division of a national broadcasting company in Indianapolis as On Air Personality, Promotions Assistant and Producer.
- Voiced two spots for Franklin College (Franklin, IN) which ran across multiple stations in Central Indiana.
- First Place, Radio Spot Production - Indiana Association of School Broadcasters State Competition (2001)
- Sports Play by Play Commentator (Phone hidden), 89.3 WJEL FM (North Central HS - Indianapolis)
03/2010 - Current One Love Entertainment & Marketing - Venice, CA
● Self-ran Entertainment & Marketing service company.
● DJing – Creative Marketing – Event Planning – Voice Over Talent – Music
10/2006 - 02/2011 Radio One - Indianapolis, IN
Promotions Assistant / On-Air Personality / Associate Producer
● Interact with general public as instructed by the Promotions Director during live broadcasts and various promotional activities and serve as liaison for Promotions Department as needed.
● Responsible for broadcast equipment training for new Promotions Department members.
● Assist Executive and Affiliate Producers with daily job functions and fill in as acting Producer as needed.
● Served as Executive or Affiliate Producer; Russ Parr Morning Show (HOT 96.3), The Scotty Show (RadioNOW 100.9), The Tom Joyner Morning Show (106.7 WTLC FM), The Yolanda Adams Morning Show (AM 1310)
● (Phone hidden) Indiana Black Expo 106.7 WTLC FM Stage Manager
● 2008 “Jay Rio's 12 Days of Christmas” Producer (HOT 96.3 WHHH FM) (Phone hidden) Indianapolis 500 Kids Day Festival Event Manager
● RadioNOW 100.9 WNOU FM On Air Personality
Franklin College (Indianapolis)
Playing Grown-Up (Non-For Profit)
Ball State University - Muncie, IN (2003 - 2008)
Bachelor of Fine Arts - Telecommunications
● Focus; Marketing and Promotions
● Fields of Media Studied: Ethics, Digital Message Design and Analysis, Media Law and Audience Analysis.
North Central High School - Indianapolis, IN (1999 - 2003)
Indiana Honors & Core 40 Diplomas
J. Everett Light Career Center (2001 - 2003)
Certified in Radio/TV Spot Production
National Vocational Technical Honor Society
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Great work. Quick response and turn around. Would recommend!
How do I work with Adam Sapurstein?
You can start working with Adam Sapurstein in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Adam Sapurstein to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Adam Sapurstein's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Adam Sapurstein and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Adam Sapurstein?
Payment to Adam Sapurstein is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Adam Sapurstein's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Adam Sapurstein in just a couple of clicks.